Growing Up Milton

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Malcolm!!!!

It's Malcolm's 4th birthday today! I'm so proud of him. I wish I could tell him but I know he wouldn't understand why we weren't throwing him a party today. I wouldn't want him to think we don't love him. We are having a party this weekend for both him and Morgan. I love him soo much and am soo glad how he has grown up. He and Morgan will always be my greatest achievements, and one day I hope they will look at this blog and understand why I am the way I am with them. I know I will never be able to explain how happy they make me or how much I love them (even when they are making me crazy!) Happy B-day Malcolm....daddy loves you soooo much! I hope I don't let him down and he has a birthday to remember.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home