Growing Up Milton

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Picture dumpin.......

Here's our non potty trained dog Katy.......argghhh!!! She's slowly comin around...very slowly.
I should've taken a before pic but it slipped my mind. Here's Malcolm after he got his haircut today. He really loves to get his hair cut.

I think I'm bothering the computer genius!
Here's Morgan wearing a dress that Grandma made her!(Thanks mom!)
She's soooo smart! ;O)
Ahhhhh.....was so much easier on my back when they weighed less....maybe I should stick to 1 rider at a a time!;O)Here's Morgan stalling on the toilet so she doesn't have to go to bed!! At least she's looks like she's reading!;O)The night before......Fort Morgan

Very creative...heeheee
Will try to take more pics and vids soon. Thanks for looking!! Till next time....PEACE!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home