Growing Up Milton

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

x-mas is comin up fast!! part 2

I got the now very rare privilege (?) of watchin my sister's children, Justin and Dante. It was a blast. Camera was not workin the first day so I missed out on some great pics of them all playin basketball and flyin a toy plane. Now they're back in England.:O( Hopefully they will visit every now and then. Anyways, X-mas ic creeping up!! I'm sooo excited! The precious moments of Malcolm and Morgan opening their presents.....it's gonna be incredible! They have grown so much. Even with their sassiness and sarcasm ( which they get from Cat and I) I still love them with all my heart. And to see Cat's face when she goes outside and sees her brand new bmw.........hehehe I wish! I hope I give her a great X-mas. Guess we'll find out! Got more pics to post...maybe tonight...maybe tomorrow. Till next time....PEACE!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home