Growing Up Milton

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy B-Day Malcolm!!

Today was Malcolm's 6th b-day! Wow!! Time flies! :OP It's amazing how much he's grown........sometimes I forget that he use to be a baby. I tried to do something a little special for him today just so he knows that today was his b-day. It wasn't much, but I tried my hardest! I even let him give me a wedgie! lol I'm such a lucky man to have such an awesomely cute child and an awesome family. :OP Before I know it he'll be goin away to college......if they still do that in 12 years....lol Sunday we're goin to have the actual b-day party for both him and Morgan. Will post those pics. And then Monday I will do a little something for Morgan to show her that's her b-day. I'm gonna have a lot of pics to post! lol Anyways, till then.........PEACE!!! :OP





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home