Growing Up Milton

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!!

I know it's a day early but tomorrow I'm goin to work tomorrow.:O( As you can see I had a hard time trying to get Morgan to put up three fingers. It only took about 30 minutes to get her to get it right.:O) Anyways, I'm still worried about this weekend. I hope it works out.......cause if it doesn't, I end up disappointing 2 kids....ouch!!! It's amazing how time flies. I remember the day I became a father and sometimes it seems like it was only yesterday. heehee My crazy daughter.....may you have a great birthday and many more to follow. You'll always be my lil girl! heeheee Never thought I'd say that! Daddy loves you and hopes that you'll grow out of your attitude.:O) Anyways, will post more after the B-day party and let you know how it went. Till then.....PEACE!!!

1 Comments:

  • What's her attitude Miles--that she needs to grow out of!!? Keep them coming---Great Grand Mother A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2006 06:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home