Growing Up Milton

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend in Md w/uncle Mike and uncle Bo

I know.....it's been awhile. I'm a slacker. Here's pics from our visit to Baltimore to see uncle Mike and Uncle Bo. Yes, I was there but I was sick and had a lot of work to do.....go figure! lol The kids had a blast and now they want to visit them again.....lol I guess that's the way it's suppose to be..lol So the kids had what I believe was an awesome summer...now it's back to school for Malcolm , and Morgan enters the big "k"...lol FREEDOM!!! lol Oh, we took Morgan to the doc for her check up before she can go to school. She impressed the doc with her intelligence artistic ability. Woo-hoo!!! Guess there is a reason for her being crazy!!! lol
Anyways, gotta go. Will try to post pics again soon. Thanks for lookin and till next time....PEACE!!!!

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home