Growing Up Milton

Monday, September 01, 2008

Trip to No. Va.

Went to No Va. for the weekend....kinda the last hoorah before school starts. Which starts tomorrow!! Woo-Hoo! ;OP The kids had a blast hanging with their cousins and it was nice to see Sarah, Sandy and Pun. We didn't do much but hey...that's how I like it!! Thanks for having us Sarah! ;OP We also got to see Seaver, Amanda and Cy ( Da Millers). It' amazing how time flies!! Seaver was at work and was nice enough to hook the kids up with some fire truck fun. Thanks Seav!! I still want to pinch Cy's cheeks...lol Anyways, will post more tomorrow. You know I'm gonna be snappin pics all morning for the 1st day of school!!! Woo-hoo!!! ;OP Till then ...PEACE!!!






Aunt Sarah
Cousins: Jesus and Lucas



Stop...McDonald's time! :OP
Crazy kids everywhere!! ;OP
Aunt Sandy (aka T.T. )



Jesus and Justice







Jesus

Seaver at work. ;OP

Cy



Is that me with Seaver? lol

The Millers....Amanda, Cy , and Seaver

3 Comments:

  • I can't beleive that's Seaver! Wow. Anyway, we gotta hang.

    By Blogger No Jacket Required, at 9/11/2008 02:54:00 PM  

  • wow all the kids have grown so much in the last four months miss you all and cant want to see you all that christmas.

    By Blogger christina, at 9/14/2008 11:49:00 PM  

  • Hi,

    Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie All You Need is Kill 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2010 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home